Richard F Wzt

Verified Reviewer

I can not watch a lot of the Red Sox tv games

Updated by user May 28, 2024

They have not replied with an answer yet.

Original review May 23, 2024
I have NESN AND NESN+ and MLB TV, as well as ESPN, ESPN+, TBS, TNT, FOX, yet I still have to buy ROKU and APPLE+ TO WATCH Red Sox TV games. I am 75 years old and on a limited income.

It's not like I can pull $20 dollar bills off a money tree. Enough is enough. How about a steady low cost for seniors on limited income? I have been either going to or watching Red Sox games for over 50 years.

I used to go to Fenway Park in the 60's when there would be a few thousand people in the stands. I don't expect it for free, but I am not a billionaire where money does not matter. I would just like some fair consideration so I can watch the Red Sox games on TV, which at this time in my life is now getting hard to watch. They say you can't get blood from a stone, but it seems you guys are really trying.

What about the sick people in hospitals and nursing homes, or invalids at home?

PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT. Rick Foley.

Preferred solution: I would like to be able to watch all the Red Sox tv games without going broke.

Guest

That's why every year more people are walking away from baseball. Couple years soccer will dominate. Sad the MLB turn to greed.

KEVIN C Rdz

| map-marker Framingham, Massachusetts

Tickets

I BOUGHT THREE TICKETS TO THE PHILADELPHIA SERIES.AFTER I ORDERED THEM I NOTICED THAT THE TICKETS ARE ON AN APP.I DO NOT HAVE A CELL PHONE,SO I WAS WONDERING IF I COULD HAVE THE TICKETS MAILED TO MY CONDO.MY ADDRESS IS:KEVIN CROSSER 17 WELD ST,UNIT 12,FRAMINGHAM MA 01702.THE CONFORMATION NUMBER FOR THE TICKETS IS RSXV-20474****.PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS YOU CAN THANK YOU
map-marker Walpole, Massachusetts

Awful advertising on WEEI

Today while listening to the afternoon Red Sox game on WEEI there were multiple ads for a California Sperm Bank every fifteen minutes. Its disgusting to think this radio broadcast is going out to families across New England that have children and teens in the audience.

User's recommendation: Write to WEEI and Red Sox to stop this awful advertising for family programming and kids.

Rebecca W Xrs

| map-marker Boston, Massachusetts

Staff issue

Boston Red Sox - Staff issue
Boston Red Sox - Staff issue - Image 2

A ball was thrown by a player 8/6 prior game start over in center field bleachers. There was a staff member there also so I went over running slightly to get it for my grandson .

As we both looked to see where it went the staff member found it first .. I thought ok and assumed and reached out to possibly get it .. He said no I keep these for my grandson and I also said it is for my grandson right there .. didnt matter he took it and put in his pocket NOW

Here is my issue.

This was only my grandson 3rd game and we try to give him the best experience ever when ever we go. How many games does this guy get to see yearly .. I beat a lot more than my grandson . I was very disappointed with this person action.

If he is giving all these balls to his grandson maybe his grandson needs to come to some games if possible. All of the other staff members we talked to were great but I feel maybe this guy is not a true Redsox fan for kids .. I can send a picture if needed .

My grandson brought his glove but never did have another opportunity to get a ball.. This is the first time ever I was disappointed with a staff member .

Preferred solution: Absolutely nothing …. Just for all staff to look at our kids for the future baseball watchers or even players

User's recommendation: Never expect so not to disappoint a child

Todd C Xrs

| map-marker Boston, Massachusetts

Treatment by staff and request not honored

Updated by user Sep 25, 2023

I have not received any correspondence from the Red Sox office

Original review Sep 10, 2023
Good afternoon, yesterday our family (52 of us) attended the game against the Orioles, as a celebration for my moms 89 birthday. We all wore RedSox shirts wirh
Cosgrove
On the back of the shirts.

My nephew had provided $100 dollar donation to have her name Polly Cosgrove wishing her a happy 89th birthday on the jumbo screen, which did not occur.
Then at the end of the game in Section 616, we were attempting to have a group photo taken, when one of the Security personnel yelled at us inna very unprofessional manner to move to the exit. When we tried to explain what we were doing he was again very rude, and said to get to the exit. This person had shoulder length light brown hair and was mid twenties in age.

The other officer with him felt bad and gave my mom a game ball.
My mom is/had been a dire Red Sox fan for her entire life and this was the first game she ever attended in person. Too bad it ended in a situation which leaves a sour taste in your mouth.
Thank you for letting me get this off my chest and I hope no one else ever has this experience.
Thanks to other fans in the stands who assisted us, we did get the photo of our group in the section before we left.
Pros:
  • Great team
Cons:
  • Need to review with staff on public relations

Preferred solution: Apology

Richard R Ovw
map-marker Fall River, Massachusetts

Ticket change they suspended July 21 game to day July 22

I have tickets for a 4:00 game on July 22 I am taking my mother in law to get first time game They rescheduled the game at 7:00 She is unable to go at the time due to get health She is handicapped I was trying to find another game that starts at 4 and no one is working the phones Very disappointed
Faren Ggj

| map-marker Wakefield, Rhode Island

Looking for discount code for purchase of military Boston Red Sox hat discount counted

No complaints just looking for code to purchase a military custom fit 73/8 from your on line store the price is 45 dollars and was wondering what the 45% discount code is dont seem to see its discount code. If you send me one will be glad to pay upon receiving it At the discount rate
Ke J Djq

Woke is a disaster

I was a 60 year, rabid fan of the Sox until two years ago when they persisted in woke politics led by their ridiculous, activist owner, Henry. I watch teams all over the leagues and all I see are former outstanding Sox products.

What did you keep. A broken down Sale and a third baseman who cannot hit. But the owner is good at denigrating the former owner Tom Yawkey and endorsing terrorist groups like "Black Lives Matter". Everyone matters and I am sickened by what I see from a team that I followed since Ted William's last year.

I see how Tampa Bay is embarassing your excuse for a team and - guess what - I am thrilled. Henry deserves this. The curse of Ruth will bacome the plague of Henry. By the way Henry - Kansas City would love to dump worthless Bradley back on you.

Three times is the charm - sure - he never could hit but he fit your woke agenda. Goodbye and I expect no response even though I stuck with the team through very meager years.

Cons:
  • Woke political agenda

Preferred solution: Nothing

User's recommendation: Watch anything but the Red Sox.

Guest

No one cares Boomer. Go back and watch Tucker and Hannity and get excited over fake news.

Bonnie M Plf

Pavilion clubhouse

Went to the game last night, had great seats, access to the pavilion club house and sad to say the food is absolutely terrible, extremely overpriced and will never bother eating there again. $48 per person for the worst buffet I've ever had in my life. Couldn't eat it. Everything was dry and or cold and I was there at 6pm. Ended up having some popcorn and wishing I ate at the oyster house.
Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don't bother

map-marker Hartford, Connecticut

Complaint

FiLast night I was treated like someone trying to steal pizza from the Sals Pizza stand. All over a paper plate. I was swore at, had my food ripped from my hand as I was trying to pay, she got in my face. I bought 2 slices for $15, yet flipped out in my face over an extra plate! 2 slices,1 plate! Im absolutely disgusted at how I was treated! Missed 5 innings over this!

User's recommendation: Train people how to work with the public!

map-marker Boston, Massachusetts

Rain day protocols

I took my family to the game on Friday June 2. Which turned out to be rained out. The crowds down in food court area were so congested that no body could move. It feel like a death trap and people crying and legit panic attacks. They couldnt get any help what so ever.There has to be a better way to handle a rain delay with the crowds.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article